Are you an existing user?
Each Macquarie Government SIGBOX customer has their own unique login page, please contact your ICT team for your login page.
If you are having problems accessing SIGBox, here are some truly frequently asked questions.
How do I reset my password?
1. Navigate to your Sigbox URL
2. Enter your Username into the login screen
3. Place / force a false password in the password field, press enter
4. You should be presented with the message “Wrong Password, Reset it?”
5. “Reset it?” will be a hyperlink if you hover over these words. Click the hyperlink to email you with a new link to perform a password reset.
If you don’t receive the reset password email, contact us using the form below.
It looks like my account is disabled, how to I re-enable it?
You need to contact the person who shared the SIGBox folder with you and ask them to do the following:
1. In the User and Groups field of the Sharing panel, type the email address of the person you wish to share the file or folder with. A drop down menu will appear containing the email address suffixed (guest).
2. Select the relevant email address from the drop down menu, set the share permissions then click the Notify by email button.
3. The content will be shared with the user with all permissions applied, except for the ability to share with other users.